Dear Biker, we would like to inform you that the D.lgs. n. 196, 30 July 2003 (“Data Protection Code”) provides persons protection and other subject regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, the processing will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the D.lgs. n. 196, 30 July 2003 we provide you the following information:
- The data you provide us will be processed for the purposes indicated at the time of communication, but not for any other purpose than services requested by you (eg reservation).
- During the browsing of this website we may collect data through the “technical cookies”.
Technical cookies are used only to “make the transmission of a communication on a web or as strictly necessary for the supplier of a service of an information company explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service” (Article 122, paragraph 1 of D.lgs. n. 196/2003).
Feature of the technical cookies used by this website:
Technical cookies above are used for the following purpose:
Users navigation session
- Data will be processed mainly by computer or with computer tools, paper and electronic, in ways that ensure the confidentiality. The data you provide, as well as technical cookies, will be processed only by the subjects of our organization that will process it, in the exercise of their functions, as data controller or data processor.
- The provision of data and technical cookie is always optional and the refusal to communicate them has not consequence; however we may not provide you the requested service (example: if you not give us your email address we will not be able to send you a quote).
- The data and technical cookies will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will be circulated. Some data, in connection with the provision of certain technical services will be processed by computer, without the participation and viewing by human personnel except during periodic maintenance, at the headquarters of the company Room Service S.r.l., which takes care of the technical management of this site and related services.
- The data controller is Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica Italy Bike Adventures
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003. For any need or information about the processing of personal data and technical cookies or to exercise your rights you can write here firstname.lastname@example.org.